‘Zo’ means “to live” in Greek. Writing to live this life in its fullness- that is WriteZo.com is all about and that is what I wish for each of my reader -live life in its full extent!
In this website you will read articles which helps you to think- to live this life in its fullness. See the Index to read.
What does it mean to ‘live this life in all its fullness’?
We have only one life on this Earth. One day is passing and it’s gone. When you feel life is meaningful, life is so good, and you have a feeling ‘I have everything I need and I am so content’…then you are living this life in all its fullness.
How can you live this life in its fullest extent?
Anyone can live their life in it’s full extent regardless of money, power, position, material possessions, …etc.
Sometimes we think ‘if I had that, I would be so happy.’ But once you get that you will want something else. It is the same with everything. A poor person thinks rich people are so happy because they have a lot of money to do whatever they want. Then why do we see despair among the rich and famous?
The key to live life full is in you. Your attitude makes life happy or bad…it is your choice.
Check out the lessons from the life of a flowering plant:
- Humility: The person who wants me in this earth created the seed from where I came. Someone who wanted me in a specific location planted the seed. I recieved water and food until I was established. I don’t own my life, I was given the life that’s mine. My abilities, special features, uniqueness are not mine. I was given all these things in me. I am so thankful that I have this life.
- Responsibility: When the planter gives me food and water, I am given a responsibility. Grow as I am supposed to. As I respect the gifts that I have been given, I will live that full potential and share these gifts with others. Grab the opportunities as they come or go for it as my abilities and interest take me.
- Giving: I am given this life. I have to give back something to my creator, planter, and this Earth.
- Purpose: I found out the purpose of my life. I am supposed to give beautiful flowers.
- Action: I have blossomed. My flowers are for everyone to enjoy.
Now I am happy and content; I am living this life in all its fullness.